everything we need Forum Index everything we need
if you need anything just stay with us

my stesha 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

top 3 deck i have see all this meta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    everything we need Forum Index -> Soft Cracking Tools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sebastian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:53 pm    Post subject: top 3 deck i have see all this meta Reply with quote

Hi,

Have you guys heard about dragon thife deck. well thats the 2 most see deck i have see so far + it very annoying just beacus every time i see the 3 mana curious glimmerroot, every time i see every one guess right every singel time + when i try it never work ... , okey to summe every Things up it just a hole deck to just steal Your card and piss you off at last, the time portal quest mage, With 4 sorces appretis and antonidas ..., this deck is just canser it just feel like it almost no counter to it. but at the same time it is so easy to counter it when it happen but the Draw is so Luck every time?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/17615393094
B2B Marketing Campaign Examples

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    everything we need Forum Index -> Soft Cracking Tools All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: